Murang’a County is home to notable individuals who have helped shape present day Kenya such as Kenneth Matiba, the late Charles Rubia and the late John Michuki.
A number of aspirants have declared their intention to unseat the incumbent Governor Mwangi wa Iria in the Jubilee Party nomination exercise slated for this Friday. The Member of National Assembly for Kigumo, Jamleck Kamau particularly is regarded as Governor wa Iria’s most formidable opponent in the Gubernatorial contest.
While opinion leaders and politicians posit their views on what they think about who is likely to carry the day, it is truly the Voice of the Kenyan people that matters.
The report highlights the following:
- Who the most preferred Gubernatorial aspirants currently are;
- Who the most preferred Senatorial aspirants currently are;
- Who the most preferred Women’s Representative aspirants are;
- Which of the Members of National Assembly are likely to be re-elected;
- Which the most preferred political party and coalition currently in each County is.
download the report via the link below.